Hawai‘i Community College is proud to deliver unique, high-quality academic programs and services found nowhere else in our community. Founded in 1941, the college began with five trades programs and 183 students, and has steadily grown to meet community needs. We now serve more than 2,000 students in 26 degree programs from locations in Hilo, Honoka’a, Kona, and at high schools across Hawai'i Island.
If you would like to learn more about Ka'ao Kai, or submit a data request, visit the Ka'ao Kai webpage.
Have questions regarding the data presented in this dashboard? Can't find the data you need?
Contact Jason Santos or submit a Data Request.
Hawaiʻi Data Exchange Partnership, Information about educational data for Hawaiʻi Pre-school to post secondary.
Hawaii Data Collaborative Policy Map (census data)
- Enrollment (CENSUS)
- Headcount Enrollment Overview
- Headcount Enrollment, Multi-Year
- Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) Enrollment, Multi-Year
- Selected Student Characteristics, by Unit
- Selected Student Characteristics
- Headcount Enrollment of Credit Students by Educational Level
- FTE Enrollment of Credit Students by Educational Level
- Distribution of Majors by Educational Level
- Opening Enrollment
- Transfers into Four-Year Campuses
- Selected Characteristics of UHCC Transfers
- Academic History of UHCC Transfers
- Degrees and Certificates Awarded
- Degrees Earned by Gender
- Certificates Awarded by Gender
- Historical Table of Degrees and Certificates Earned
- Historical Table of Degrees and Certificates Earned by College
- Historical Table of Degrees Conferred
- Historical Table of Certificates Awarded
- Degree Abbreviations
- Number of Personnel and FTE: All Funds (By Campus, Classification and Rank)
- Selected Characteristics of Faculty and Staff
- Selected Characteristics of Faculty
- Selected Characteristics of Instructional Faculty (UHM, UHH, UHWOA)
- Selected Characteristics of Community College Personnel
- Selected Characteristics of Instructional Faculty and Community College Personnel (By Unit)