Hale Kea Advancement and Testing Center provides proctoring services for both UH system distance education classes, non–UH system schools and private organizations.
INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS
- Discuss testing details (i.e. approved items, exam deadlines) with your instructor.
- Contact Hale Kea to schedule an appointment (walk-ins may not always be accommodated).
- You must present a photo ID every time you take a test.
- You must abide by Hawai‘i CC Student Conduct and sign a Proctored Distance Education Testing Rules Form prior to taking your first proctored test each semester.
- Only approved instruments/materials are allowed in the testing room. No exceptions will be made.
- All personal belongings (wallets, bags, purses, cell phones, electronics, etc.) will be locked in a secured cabinet during the test.
- It is the responsibility of the student to bring allowable materials/supplies needed for exams.
- Unless prior arrangements were made with your instructor, you are only allowed to test within the scheduled dates and times of the exam.
- Be on time for your test. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, the test center may not be able to accommodate you. All tests must be submitted by 4:00 pm.
- Self-Service Distance Education Exam Scheduling Portal
INFORMATION FOR FACULTY
- Discuss testing details (i.e., approved items, exam deadlines) with your students.
- Complete a U H Test Proctoring Request Form at least five business days prior to exam window.
- Remind your students to schedule an appointment.
- It is the responsibility of the faculty to bring or notify students of allowable materials/supplies needed for exams.
- Hale Kea Advancement and Testing Center must be notified of any changes/updates to exams by the faculty prior to exam dates.
- Access the Distance Request Form
For more information about UH Distance Education at Hawaiʻi CC, click here.