The Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs at Hawai‘i CC are an integral part of the local community and reflect its day-to-day life. Close cooperation among the faculty, employers, and employees in the community is maintained. One of the most effective formal means of providing for this type of cooperation is the Program Advisory Council. These groups advise their respective programs of training needs and new developments in the field. Councils include employers, alumni, and others knowledgeable about the field.
Auto Body Repair & Painting Program Advisory Council:
- Jason Aguiar, Owner, ABRP Hawai‘i
- Robert Kobayashi, Auto Instructor, Waiākea High School
- Taryll Moore, Auto Damage Adjuster, Geico
- Debbie Omori, Owner, Bob’s Fender Shop
- Randall Yoneda, Parts/Paint Manager, Napa