The Learning Center (TLC) is committed to providing students with a variety of support services which contribute to academic success and learning. Peer tutoring services provide a supportive and encouraging learning environment where students learn effective study skill techniques, become active participants in their learning process, and develop a positive approach toward learning which will facilitate achievement of their academic goals.
Or Call: 934-2530
- Subject-specific peer tutoring for a wide range of classes (by appointment and walk in)
- Basic technology support (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Laulima, Google Docs)
- Computers for individual and class use
- Study lounge
- Support for English language learners
- Make-up testing by appointment
- Workshops throughout the semester
- Space for workshops, study groups, meeting/study room
E kauahui like i ka nana.
(Let everybody pitch in & work together.)
-‘Ōlelo No‘eau #323 (Pukui, 1983)