The Electronic Classroom located in the Hale Kea Advancement and Testing Center is a modern, technology–equipped classroom (referred to as the Manono 387–Tech Room in the course schedule). The Electronic Classroom is available to faculty and staff for Hawaiʻi Community College related classes and meetings.
ROOM USE AND RESERVATIONS
- Requests to reserve the electronic classroom are handled by Planning, Operations, and Maintenance (POM). Call 934-2507 for a reservation.
- Requests must be made by a Hawaiʻi CC faculty or staff member. Academic courses scheduled through the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs' office receive priority in all scheduling situations.
- If requesting a reservation to use the electronic classroom after normal Hale Kea hours, special arrangements will also need to be made (e.g. key requests).
- 25 Dell PC computer stations: one instructor, 22 standard student, two wheelchair accessible workstations equipped with PC desktop computers
- One black/white laser printer (printing account required)
- All PCs have CD/DVD trays, and USB ports
- LCD Projector
- Large Projection Screen
- ELMO digital document projector