PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon successful completion, students are prepared to:
- Synthesize principles and concepts of marketing in developing a marketing plan.
- Devise marketing campaigns/presentations in diverse formats that are adaptable to different target markets and stakeholders.
- Use customer relationship management strategies within any business or retail organization.
- Use management and organizational behavior principles and skills for any marketing occupation.
- Develop the ability to think strategically as an individual and effective team member.
- Demonstrate work attitude and appearance consistent with professional practices.
- Develop current technology skills and the ability to utilize those skills in real world situations.
- Develop an understanding of evolutionary globalization and the technological advancements associated with the dynamic business environment.
Course Learning Outcomes