PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon successful completion, students are prepared to:
- Communicate Effectively - Speak and write to communicate information and ideas in academic settings.
- Think Critically - Retrieve, read, and utilize information and synthesize, analyze and evaluate that information to gain understanding and make informed decisions.
- Reason Quantitatively - Use quantitative, logical and symbolic reasoning to address theoretical and real-world problems.
- Apply Areas of Knowledge - Utilize methods, perspectives and content of selected disciplines in the natural sciences, social sciences and humanities.
- Engage as Global Citizens - Demonstrate awareness of the relationship between self, community and the environment, respecting cultural diversity and an understanding of ethical behavior.
Memo: Liberal Arts Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs) to General Education Learning Outcomes (GELOs) alignment [PDF]
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES