PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon successful completion, students are prepared to:
- Use technology effectively to create visual artworks.
- Gather, analyze, and evaluate information visually.
- Apply knowledge of aesthetics to the needs of the community.
- Demonstrate professionalism with a digital portfolio.
- Meidor Hu
The Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs at Hawai‘i CC are an integral part of the local community and reflect its day-to-day life. Close cooperation among the faculty, employers, and employees in the community is maintained. One of the most effective formal means of providing for this type of cooperation is the Program Advisory Council. These groups advise their respective programs of training needs and new developments in the field. Councils include employers, alumni, and others knowledgeable about the field.
Digital Media Arts Program Advisory Council:
- Eric Edwards, Photographer/Videographer
- GB Hajim, Island Planet One Production, LLC
- Jensen Nihei, Five by Five LLC
- Steve Parente, Parente Animation Studios
- Shawn Pila, Ena Media Hawaii
- Renee Sally Visaya, Bonebreaker Dezines