PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon successful completion, students are prepared to:
- Use technology effectively to create visual artworks.
- Gather, analyze, and evaluate information visually.
- Apply knowledge of aesthetics to the needs of the community.
- Demonstrate professionalism with a digital portfolio.
- Meidor Hu
The Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs at Hawai‘i CC are an integral part of the local community and reflect its day-to-day life. Close cooperation among the faculty, employers, and employees in the community is maintained. One of the most effective formal means of providing for this type of cooperation is the Program Advisory Council. These groups advise their respective programs of training needs and new developments in the field. Councils include employers, alumni, and others knowledgeable about the field.
Creative Media Program Advisory Council:
- Ninamarie Jeffrey, Owner, ContentAlly
- Jared Kushi, CEO, Hawaiiverse
- Jensen Nihei, Five by Five LLC
- Alan Ohara, Graphic Designer, Akolea Visual LLC
- Shawn Pila, Graphics/VideoArtist, Ena Media
- David Souza, Senior Engineer, Best Buy