Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion, students are prepared to:
• Perform basic accounting tasks and business math skills to maintain accurate accounting systems in for-profit organizations.
• Communicate with stake holders in a manner that reflects organizational culture and sensitivity to diverse customer and community needs.
• Perform basic office functions using standard and emerging technologies.
• Demonstrate, in a work environment, effective self management through efficient use of time and personal commitments.
• Participate effectively in individual and group decision making.
• Use critical thinking skills to make decisions that reflect legal and ethical standards of the accounting profession.
Course Learning Outcomes